GILL 4609 THERMOSKIN WETSUIT MENS
A versatile winter wetsuit clothing system for extreme sailing in wet
and cold environments that can be worn as single layers or combined when
the temperature drops. The new Thermoskin Suit features zoned thermal
insulation, wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for
fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection
points as well as Performance Hiking Pad compatibility.
- Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal.
- Over-the-head Glideskin neck seal with internal back gusset for reduced flush and improved heat retention.
- Short length YKK back zip to improve freedom of movement and comfort.
- Low profile wrist and leg seals with silicon grip print.
- Embossed knee protection.
- 5/3mm Neoprene.
- Zoned neoprene technology.
- High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso.
- X4 Flex fabric across shoulders, sides, underarms and behind knees for complete freedom of movement.
- Low friction and soft touch Glideskin collar.
- Abrasion resistant Di-Guard seat and knees.
Zoned neoprene technology.
High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso.
X4 Flex fabric across shoulders, sides, underarms and behind knees for complete freedom of movement.
Low friction and soft touch Glideskin collar.
Abrasion resistant Di-Guard seat and knees.
90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Click to see SIZE CHART
|Available Options: |