EMBASSY CRUISING GUIDE NEW ENGLAND COAST
Item #CGNE, Edition 12
Block Island, Rhode Island
to the Canadian Border. This edition includes detailed listings for more
than 900 marinas divided into 15 cruising regions. Features include
hundreds of GPS waypoints, full-color aerial photos, local navigation
advice, and visitor’s tips for popular destinations along the New
England Coast. 640 pages.
Maptech Embassy Guides are the perfect navigation companion when you're planning your trip and underway. They're packed with marinas, local navigation advice, aerial photos, and are an enjoyable read. Hundreds of GPS waypoints.
Embassy Guides Features:
- Designed for Ease of Use - Find the information you need quickly. Harbors are indexed by chapters. Marina and facility locations cross-reference quickly with harbor chart segments.
- Local Expert Knowledge - Detailed navigation advice will help you approach new harbors as if you're a local.
- Complete Marina Information - Marine facilities tables display key information that allows you to find the "right" facility quickly.
- Harbor Chart Segments - Full-color harbor chart segments show marina approaches and display the locations of facilities in relationship to each other.
- GPS Waypoints - Waypoints for major navigation aids and harbor entrance buoys help you get where you want to go.
- Aerial Photos and Pictures - Bird's-eye Aerial Photos of harbor entrances improve your situational awareness during approaches.