MAPTECH EMBASSY CRUISING GUIDE FLORIDA
Item #CGFL, Edition 7
Complete coverage of Florida’s East Coast, Gulf Coast to Mobile, AL, the Florida Keys, the Okeechobee Waterway, and a planning guide and facility listing for the Bahamas. Features detailed navigation advice, aerial photos, destination and dining tips, comprehensive bridge tables, GPS waypoints, and detailed listings for 1,300 marine facilities. 576 pages. Use with ChartKit Regions 7 and 8.
Maptech Embassy Guides are the perfect navigation companion when you're planning your trip and underway. They're packed with marinas, local navigation advice, aerial photos, and are an enjoyable read. Hundreds of GPS waypoints.
Embassy Guides Features:
- Designed for Ease of Use - Find the information you need quickly. Harbors are indexed by chapters. Marina and facility locations cross-reference quickly with harbor chart segments.
- Local Expert Knowledge - Detailed navigation advice will help you approach new harbors as if you're a local.
- Complete Marina Information - Marine facilities tables display key information that allows you to find the "right" facility quickly.
- Harbor Chart Segments - Full-color harbor chart segments show marina approaches and display the locations of facilities in relationship to each other.
- GPS Waypoints - Waypoints for major navigation aids and harbor entrance buoys help you get where you want to go.
- Aerial Photos and Pictures - Bird's-eye Aerial Photos of harbor entrances improve your situational awareness during approaches.