RULE 240 IN-LINE BLOWER 4"
In-line Blowers provide ventilation for bilges, engine compartments, galleys and heads. Compact and easily installed on any flat surface, Rule In-line Blowers provide higher air flow, lower amp draw and quieter operation than standard blowers.
- Designed for efficient, high output operation
- Heavy duty corrosion resistant nickel-packed motor for long life
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Patented stiffening ring design for high temperature structural integrity
- ISO 9097 MARINE (electric fans)
- USCG, 183.410 compliant; ignition protected
- ABYC - H2 (Ventilation of boats using gasoline); N.M.M.A. type accepte
- 235 CFM @ open flow