AWLGRIP M3131 AWLSPAR CLASSIC SPAR VARNISH QT
Awlspar was formulated to recreate the highest quality classic spar varnish with state of the art ultraviolet inhibitors and absorbers.
Awlspar has excellent durability, and is fast dry, fast recoat for quick build up (2-3 coats per day when temperatures are above 75° F). Applied best by brush and is a superior base for AWL-BRITE PLUS. For use above the waterline only.
- Type: Phenolic Varnish
- Color: Amber
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 2-3 mils (50-75 microns) per coat.
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 1-11/2 mils (25-37.5 microns) per coat.
- Anticipated Cure Time at 77°F/50% R.H: 24 hours to handle
- Recommended Coats: 7-10
- Recoatability: With itself: 3-4 hours, 36 hours maximum without sanding or scuffing.
- Recoatability: With AWL-BRITE PLUS: 3 days minimum.
This product ships ground only!