RACOR 320RRAC01 SPIN-ON GASOLINE FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR
The Racor 320R-RAC-01 is one of our most popular Racor filters, it combines reliabilty, solid performance and 60 gallon per hour performance into a small compact package that will install quickly and easily in many applications. The clear bowl on the bottom makes checking and draining water out simple. Perfect for outboard applications, use the Racor 320R-RAC-02 Metal Bowl version for inboard gas applications.
The design of the versatile three-port aluminum head of the Racor 320R-RAC-01 (outboard gasoline engine applications) directs the incoming fuel flow to the spin-on replaceable element. Aquabloc II 10 micron media is used for superior water separation and fuel filtration performance. Water and contaminants are then directed to the bowl where they are drained away through the self-venting drain valve.
Designed for gasloline, outboard engines only
Rugged, reusable see-thru bowl with self-venting drain for outboard applications.
Unitized mounting bracket
Spin-on, high-capacity, replaceable filter element which stops water and removes solid contamination
Plastic, See-thru, Spin-on contaminant collection bowl
Maximum Flow Rate 60 GPH
Filter Rating 10 Micron
Fitting size 1/4"-18 NPT
Dimensions: 8.75" H x 4" Diameter
Pressure: 7 PSI Max Pressure
Includes: Mounting Head, Spin-on Element, and See-thru Bowl
Replacement Element: #S3227
Fuel Filter / Water Separator Guidelines:
- There's a choice of rugged, reusable clear bowl with a self-venting drain or a metal bowl with drain plug for inboard applications
- Metal bowls are UL-listed and USCG accepted
- Clear bowls are for outboard applications only
- These filters also feature high capacity Aquabloc®II elements that remove 99% of free water, and sediment down to 10 micron
- Inboard gasoline engines must use filters equipped with metal bowls (MAM models)
- Outboard gasoline engines can use either clear or metal bowls