SIERRA 18-7965-1 FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR
Sierra fuel water separators remove over 99.8% of emulsified water from your gasoline. Sierra's 10 micron filters are over 90% efficient at removing particles as small as 10 micron. All Sierra filters flow @ 90 GPH to feed even the hungriest motor. Sierra 10 micron filters are recommended.
High-performance fuel injected engines require ultimate fuel filtration, separation of water from the fuel supply and maximum fuel flow. Sierra filter elements deliver all three of these critical performance factors. They're engineered for today's sterndrives and inboards, along with 2-cycle and 4-cycle outboards.
Ethanol-blended fuels increase the chances of water in fuel tanks, resulting in premature wear, poor performance and component damage. Contaminants of over 10 micron size also can cause severe damage with the close tolerances of fuel pumps and injectors. That is why a high efficiency water separating filter is so important.
- Compact bracket and separator kit
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Spin-On filter element 4 5/8"
- Fitting Size 1/4"-18 NPTF
- Spin-on replaceable filter element which stops water and removes solid contamination
- Maximum Flow Rate 90 GPH
- Filter Rating 10 Micron
- Replacement Element: 18-7865
- Includes: Mounting Head, Spin-on Element, and Pipe Plugs
- Replaces Yamaha MAR-MINIF-LT-AS