KENDALL DRI DEK DECK TILE 12" X 12"
Dri-Dek® is an extremely durable, ventilated surface designed to keep stowed gear dry and free from mold, mildew, and musty odors. Just interlock the rigid yet flexible 12" x 12" tiles to cover an area of any size. Add Dri-Dek® tile edges and corners for a finished look. Tiles can also be cut with a utility knife for a custom fit.
- Each square has a perforated, non-skid surface
- Supportive feet on the bottom of the tiles allow water to drain away from stowed gear
- Oxy-B1 vinyl material is resistant to bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Durable tiles are flame and chemical resistant
- Color will not fade in the sun
- Easy to clean - just spray down with the hose
- Ideal for lining the bottoms of your compartments, cabinets, or lockers
- Use beneath bedding and cushions
- Keep dock lines, stowed cushions, and life preservers smelling fresher and lasting longer
- Put beneath anchors, gas tanks, or loose equipment to protect wood and fiberglass surfaces
- Use under sensitive electronic equipment to absorb the impact from rough seas
- Outfit the helm - Dri-Dek is ideal for relieving the back-breaking pain caused by piloting all day long
|Available Options: |