INTERLUX 2000E/2001E INTERPROTECT SYSTEM KIT GRAY GL
INTERLUX INTERPROTECT 2000E WATER PREVENTION SYSTEM - GRAY
InterProtect 2000E is a unique two-part epoxy designed to reduce the potential of water absorption by fiberglass hulls. InterProtect is unique among epoxies because it has Micro-Plates, a protective barrier within its film to slow down water permeation. Technically, InterProtect Micro-Plates provide millions of overlapping microscopic plates that create a barrier similar to shingles on a roof. These overlapping Micro-Plates eliminate any direct path for water migration and also improve the sag resistance of the epoxy making application easier. Safe for application over aluminum.
- A unique two-part epoxy coating developed to protect fiberglass hulls from water absorption, which can lead to osmotic blistering
- Contains Micro-plates for extra protection
- Excellent adhesion to fiberglass, composite, metal and wood
- Long overcoating times between coats add versatility and flexibility in a boatyard environment
- Compatible with Interlux primers, antifoulings and Interfill fairing compounds
- Use with thinner 2333 or 2316 - Sold Separately.
This Product Ships Ground Freight Only