Sirmad TM275LH-W CHIRP Transom Mount
Simrad TM275LH-W Urethane, Transom-mounted, 42-65 kHz/150-250 kHz Dual Channel CHIRP transducer (Wide Angle): Black 9 pin connector: Cable length 10 m (33.0 ft) Model: 000-13770-001
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz; 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz; 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Urethane transducer housing with stainless steel bracket
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° Beamwidth, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the Beamwidth is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.