Simrad RS20 Class D DSC VHF
Simrad RS20 VHF Radio
- NMEA2000 connectivity for advanced functionality like backlight grouping when connected to Simrad MFD’s
- NMEA0183 connectivity
- Output DSC (for DSC call), DSE ( for enhanced position when doing Lat/Long request and Buddy Track).
- Receive GPS data from a compatible GPS unit
- Low profile design to align with style of Simrad MFD’s
- Track up to 5 Buddies!
- High visibility LCD with inverted night mode
- Intuitive rotary and keypad controls
- Four-button fist microphone
The versatile RS20 is ideal for a variety of boats from small RIBs to larger cruisers, and is designed to match the low-profile style of modern Simrad Glass Bridge displays and accessories. The RS20 features a dot white matrix LCD screen with inverted light mode, four backlit mic buttons and an easier front-mount installation with snap on edge bezels.
A replacement for the RS12 VHF Radio, the RS20 has a new Startup Wizard for easier radio set up, improved scanning features, a favorites shortctut for customizing your favorite settings and a My Channels list, enabling users to only scan desired channels. The layout of RS20 controls are designed for left-hand operation, allowing for right-hand control of the helm.
|Frequency Range: Transmit
|| 156.025?157.425 MHz
|Frequency Range: Receive
|Normal Working Voltage
||+13.6 V DC
|Minimum operating Voltage
||10 V DC
|Low battery detect Voltage
||10.5 ± 0.5 V DC
|Digital Selectivity Calling (DSC)
|Intermediate Frequency : 1st
|Intermediate Frequency : 2nd
||+1 to -3dB of 6dB/octave from 300hz to 3kHz dB
|Current Drain : Max Audio Power
||Less than or equal to 1.5 amps
|Current Drain : Stand-By
||Less than or equal to 0.5 amps
||Hi23W ± 2W :Lo 0.8W ± 0.2W
|Audio Response at 1KHz Dev.
|| +1 to -3dB of 6dB/octave from 300hz to 3KHz
***This product is ON SALE (reduced by 4%) until 2017-04-30***